Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Personal: A Hiatus of Sorts...

Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your beers...

No, really, please. As much beer as you'd like to offer...

Anyway...

I speak of a hiatus in the title. And, in truth, I had been on a hiatus of sorts with my vacation that spanned November and December. Christmas planning, school planning, softball planning, and work planning ensued. An excuse (or rather excuses), I know, but one that I must use as they all became higher priorities than this blog. Except for on Saturdays when I rant and rave about something related to sports.

Alas, I do not foresee a time in the near future when that will change drastically. With school coming on January 4th and softball beginning soon after, I'll be lucky to have much time to devote to writing in this blog. I'm not saying I won't, mind you, but it will be a rarer happening.

Yes, I will continue to write the Sporting Rants & Raves post as long as the NFL season persists. And I sincerely hope to capture some other stories from time to time. But I can't promise anything...

Many thanks to those who do read. And I hope to give you food for thought sooner rather than later. Or maybe beer for thought. That would be tasty...