Thursday, December 10, 2009

TD's Week 14 NFL Pick

I received a friendly reminder from Uncle Mark to choose the winner of tonight's game. Of course, I've been so busy that I haven't check my email since this morning. Thus, I forgot again. Be not afraid, however, as it is still 0-0 with 10:58 remaining in the 1st, according to yahoo...

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland
I'd say that anything could happen in this game based on the rivalry and Pittsburgh's 4-game slide, but I wouldn't believe myself if I said that. Instead, I think the Browns are actually so bad that they should move to the USFL for a time with a new mascot - leaving the Browns mascot and its history in the NFL - until such a time that they can prove they can have a winning season. Oh, and they can drop Mangini too while they're at it. TD chooses: Pittsburgh Steelers

1 comment:

Old man said...

Could'nt make a prediction. Lightening came in the way of a phone call. Tom turned 48 and had the opportunity to say Happy Birthday. Getting together for dinner with bro and nephews. Best Christmas present in years! Ho-Ho-Ho!