Thursday, December 11, 2008

TD's Official Thursday Night NFL Pick - New Orleans @ Chicago

In fact I have two items to discuss this evening.

The first:
New Orleans @ Chicago
I swear by everything that I hold dear that I have not yet glimpsed the score, though it was understandably difficult. In fact, I can't even tell you their records off the top of my head, though I know both to be somewhere around .500. For me, it's not about the records. Or the teams. I think it's about the weather. And if it's anything like Chicago should be in December, Chicago's gonna run it down their throats. TD chooses: Chicago Bears

The second:
This is non-football related. I received a few comments about the story I composed yesterday. Whether it was real or fictional. It was fictional. It was followed by a question: then, how do I know all of what you've written is not fictional? I suggested that the commenter would have to guess. But, as I've considered the comment throughout the day, I've realized that it's disconcerting to switch the blog in midstream. I mean, I wonder how many of you actually think that I, who value human life, would actually be pleased if someone were to die. And horribly, at that. I have therefore decided to add a disclaimer to those stories that are, in fact, stories. So you'll know...

Now, I'm off to eat a wonderful dinner that Joseph has cooked. And to watch the tail end of the game, if it is, in fact, still on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Check out mine sometime ;-)

**********************************
http://nfl-merchandise.blogspot.com/
**********************************