Thursday, December 4, 2008

TD's Much Abbreviated Thursday Night NFL Pick - Oakland @ San Diego

Oakland @ San Diego
A classic rivalry, that for now, lingers in obscure mediocrity. San Diego has had a tailspin season. How many teams does it take to prove that Norv Turner ain't the one? And Oakland - well, I've said it before - Oakland needs to rid itself of Big Al. But that doesn't address tonight's game. After last week, I was certain that San Diego is just another Jacksonville. Every time I choose them, they lose. But this is a primetime game against Oakland. And players like LT enjoy that spotlight. And it's in San Diego too. Okay, one last time. But if they don't win this one, I don't care if the Bolts are playing the Lions; I won't pick 'em. TD chooses: San Diego Chargers

No comments: