Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday 13: An iTunes Journey

Shuffling songs was impossible with tapes. I mean, unless a person shuffled the songs themselves and created a mixed tape. It became easier with the advent of the compact disc. But only if you had a multiple disc changer. Now with iTunes and Pandora and the like, shuffling is rather commonplace. I personally love shuffling. And so, I have decided to use this post to list the first 13 songs that play on my iTunes. Any song, mind you. No special playlist. It could be anything...
  1. The Hornburg - Howard Shore - The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
  2. Andrew Lloyd Superstar - Forbidden Broadway - Forbidden Broadway Clean Up I
  3. Meeting Tom Riddle - John Williams - Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
  4. Old Friends - Simon & Garfunkel - Concert in Central Park
  5. Faithfully - Journey - Greatest Hits
  6. Home for the Holidays - Perry Como - Christmas Spirit
  7. Barber: Agnus Dei, Op. 11 - The Choir of New College Oxford - Agnus Dei: Music of Inner Harmony
  8. Sacred Love - Sting - Sacred Love
  9. Instant Karma! - John Lennon - The John Lennon Collection
  10. Wild World - Cat Stevens - Tea for the Tillerman
  11. The Actress Hasn't Learned the Lines - Antonio Banderas / Madonna - Evita
  12. Call and Answer - Barenaked Ladies - Stunt
  13. Joy to the World - Three Dog Night - Forrest Gump

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow!!! Four of my favorites there, #s 1, 3, 9 & 10 - was just talking about Tea for the Tillerman the other day! You should make a mix and send it out :-)

jillconyers said...

Great mix of tunes. I never shuffle. On my next run I'm going to give it a try.

Americanising Desi said...

interesting mix :)

Expect and Accept