Thursday, November 6, 2008

The First Thursday NFL Game of 2008 - TD's Pick

JB just informed me that this is the first week for NFL games on Thursday. It had completely slipped my mind. Although I have not yet tallied last week's results and although I have not the time for the entire list of picks, I will take a brief 5 minutes to call tonight's game.

Denver @ Cleveland
Brady Quinn makes his first start. That's the story of this game. A spark or a sputter. Can he make something happen tonight, or is this just a wave of the future for the Brownies. Meanwhile, the Broncos bring their struggling team into the Dawg Pound to keep their lead in the disappointing AFC West. I think Quinn will come to play, but he'll make a rookie mistake or two that allows the Broncos to capitalize. TD chooses: Denver Broncos

That's all for now. The rest of the picks will be coming in the next couple days.

No comments: