Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TD's Official Thanksgiving Picks - Week 13

I shan't bore you with more than that which is due on the morrow, namely three games of which two involve the usual Thanksgiving subjects.

Tennessee @ Detroit
I'd like to think the Lie Downs have a chance against the visiting Titans. But after a convincing loss to the J-E-T-S I don't think Mr. Fisher will allow said Titans to play listlessly. TD therefore chooses: Tennessee Titans

Seattle @ Dallas
As all of you know, I have two favorite teams. The Jints and whoever plays the Cowcrooks. That means Seattle is my second favorite team this week. And, God I hope my pick is wrong. TD chooses: Dallas Cowboys

Arizona @ Philadelphia
A team coming off a tough loss against a team coming off a tough loss. But Philly is a more reeling team than the team they will meet at the Vet. Okay, so not the Vet. What the hell's up with Donovan anyway? Anyway, can the Cards beat a second NFC East team this season? In the city of brotherly love? I think so. But it'll be close. TD chooses: Arizona Cardinals

No comments: