Wednesday, May 13, 2009

3WW (Nervous, Bicker, Trajectory): A Love Quadrangle

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. No characters are based on real people, whether living or dead. Any resemblance to a real person is pure coincidence.

A love quadrangle. My ex works with the girl I like. And I work with the guy going out with the girl I like. I usually share this stuff with the guy going out with the girl I like since he’s my best friend. But I can’t in this instance. I’m nervous even being around him because I’ll eventually say something. Blurt out how much I love his girlfriend. Like I did while bickering with my ex. I was surprised by the sudden trajectory of her hand through the air. Well, more by the sudden collision with my face, if I’m honest. Not to mention the girl I like is my ex’s best friend. Thus the reason she hasn’t said anything to her best friend. Because she doesn’t want her friend to get upset, or so she says. I think she’s just waiting for the right time to screw me over, the bitch. Alas, what am I to do?

I’m thinking steal the girl, beg forgiveness from my friend, and slap the bitch back.

But that’s just a thought.

9 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Are you sure this is a work of fiction? It sounds like an ordinary day among restaurant or bar staff. LOL!

Andy Sewina said...

Phew, it sounds like the guy's ex still holds a candle for him, like he obviously does for her, as he only blurted out what he said, to make her jealous.

Daily Panic said...

Why is holding our tounges so hard?
this was complex and makings of a soap opera.

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

Wow, a lot going on and you managed to explain it so well that there was no confusion. Good stuff.

Tumblewords: said...

It sounds more like non-fiction! Great job - well written!

Anonymous said...

I liked the conversational tone of voice. it was easy to follow even for it's many angles! -Meg

Tammy Brierly said...

You could submit for a soap. :




http://mylifeasawarrior.blogspot.com/2009/05/3ww-trajectory-nervous-bicker.html

gautami tripathy said...

It feels so happening and real!

unfocussed

Life without Clots said...

I agree...a ton of stuff that would (for most folks) require many paras, but you popped it out. Like how you extend your sentences with legit sub-sentences.