Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday 13: Star Trek

In keeping with the Star Trek theme, I give to you 13 memorable quotations from the movies. See if you can guess which they're from:

  1. McCoy: Green-blooded hobgoblin!
  2. Kirk: How we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn't you say?
  3. Riker: Klingons never doing anything small, do you?
  4. Scotty: The more they over think the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain.
  5. Spock: It only knows that it needs, Commander. But, like so many of us, it does not know what.
  6. Worf: If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand.
  7. Kirk: Everybody remember where we parked.
  8. Picard: You're a starfleet officer. You have a duty!
  9. Spock: Please captain, not in front of the Klingons.
  10. Data: I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say to hell with our orders.
  11. Kirk: I'll give him this, he's consistent.
  12. Picard: You have the bridge Mr. Troi.
  13. Spock: If I were human I believe my response would be 'go to hell'... if I were human.

(1) 11 (2) 2 (3) 9 (4) 3 (5) 1 (6) 8 (7) 4 (8) 7 (9) 5 (10) 8 (11) 2 (12) 10 (13) 6

No comments: